Saturday, July 17, 2010

Panic Attack Camping

A story about what drives me... paranoia...
Josh and his friend Mark wanted to camp with their Dads. The families got invited too! We only found one camp site open in 3 different camp grounds, so I decided I would head back home with Lis in the evening.
It was HOT, but the mountain breeze was lovely and the river beautiful and peaceful.
That night Lis threw-up in bed at home. I was soooooo glad we were not in the tent. Then my mind started to race... what if Ari throws up too? Dave doesn't have a car! How will he clean it up?? And so at 1am I decided to throw Lis in the car and drive to the camp site, to check on things...
I had to reassure Dave I was not a ghost as I woke him in the dark at 2am. I insisted that he drive Lis, Ari and I back home and then return to camp. Of course all was fine, and I was overreacting, but I am glad to be married to a good man who puts up with ALL of my paranoia's!