Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2014 update...

As you may have noticed, I stopped posting and therefore "catching up".  In case you are wondering what's been happening...
Here's the recap-
Step one:  Remove cabinets between kitchen and family room

Step two: remove wallpaper (that's what I did on my birthday)

Step three: Remove the soffit between kitchen and family room

Central hub off all wiring revealed!  Brie loved turning on the lights... great fear of electrocution.

Step four- remove the tile (jackhammer required)

I took off for CA

This was my Sunday worship-  It was so beautiful!


Step five:  Rewire and remove oven*

And that brings us up to date... well see how long we are with out an oven.  

*Above is my special treat on the counter- a warming drawer (wanted to have one but they are quite expensive... found this one marked down on craigslist and can't wait to use it!)