I had some blood work done yesterday. Today they called with the results.
I have some anemia showing up, which didn't really trouble me because I have had that on and off in my life. I'll take a supplement for a month or so and start feeling better and be good for a few more years(I hope).
My thyroid was also under performing, and I will have a Rx for that and some monitoring to adjust levels as my body adjusts to the medicine. Yeah! So, needless to say I have been feeling VERY TIRED this afternoon. Earlier this week I was calculating my hours of sleep and a bit surprised, but after all I am under a lot of stress and am getting up to take my daughter to an early morning class (Seminary, we leave at 6:15am).
Maybe I will feel like I can run a marathon when all my blood levels are more normal.

