Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kids say the cutest Things...

Lis just wishes that she were going to school too. She really feels left out, so I bought her some things to put in her backpack and have her do "work" every day.
As she was praying over breakfast she blessed those in 6th grade and those in 1st grade, and 3rd grade and "please help them with their numbers". I thought it was so sweet that she was thinking of them and what they might need help with that day.
She is really the only one I remember having an imaginary friend. Hers is Selena and they go to kindergarten together and play at each others houses and Selena gives her things. I makes Ari so mad because he knows it is NOT TRUE and yet everyone else in that family acts like it is! He and Lis have daily arguments over Selena's existence.