We had strawberries with lunch today. At first I didn't cut the stems off because they just looked soooo good. But it is hard for Ari and Lis to eat all of the yummy good stuff with the stem on. So I had them hand them to me so I could fix 'um up just right.
As I was cutting out the stems I realized there was hair all over them. Dad nicely commented that that was because we have a dog. "But it's not dag hair" I reply. Dad found several long hairs on Lis. "That looks like her hair" I say. (but there's a lot) Where is all this hair coming from? Then I notice that Ari has hair all over his clothes(short hairs like when you have a haircut). DING, DING, DING!!! The bells starts going off in my head.(remember those scissors you tried to take away last night!)
Oh no. It's true, the princess lost some of her beautiful curly locks!
