Friday, February 20, 2009

Not just in the Movies

Last night we could not get Ari and Lis to come in to join the family for dinner. (There had been some last minute snacking before dinner was actually on the table.) So we decided to let them play while we enjoyed a more peaceful dinner. Soon we heard a big THUD and Lis started crying. Ari ran off and hid(GUILTY- we assumed). When we finally got Ari to come and explain HIS actions we didn't believe him. "Lis slipped on a banana"-yeah right. She was also saying that it wasn't Ari and wanted to show me the scene of the "crime". But I wanted to finish my dinner while it was still warm. When I finished I followed Lis to the front room. And sure enough laying on the floor was a banana peel. Lightly tossed aside during the pre-dinner snacking that came back to haunt the snackers! We all had a great laugh- even Mom who had a nice slimy mess to clean up.